Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Avocado Tree

Speaking of food...here is one of my favorite (non-Chinese) places to eat!
 


Not sure how she (the owner) did it, but this is one of the best Chipotle knock-offs I've ever had!  Maybe she used to work there, or got their recipe somehow.  But when I get tired of noodles or fatty chicken, I come here.   The ingredients are always fresh and it's just plain good.  Plus, she also makes awesome smoothies (AND they deliver)!



The sign on the inside is awesome - "fresh, hand-crafted, local farm supporting, cylinder of deliciousness. 




And ironically the name is Avocado Tree, but it you want avocados on your burrito or taco it will cost you an extra 3 bucks!

My lunch buddy :)





Bonus:  Baskin Robbins right down the sidewalk!




No comments:

Post a Comment