Saturday, February 16, 2013

Snowboarding

To finish of our Spring Festival Break we took the kids skiing again at Nanshan Ski Village.  Only this time it was my turn :)  Rob was feeling a little under the weather so he stayed home and played with Jake.


I had to get a picture of this sign along the freeway there.  There were several of them, but this is the best shot I could get...It says "Don't follow too Clowsely"



The boys decided they wanted to try snowboarding for the first time.  I have never snowboarded so I wasn't the best teacher.  Good thing these guys are naturally coordinated and fast learners because they caught on fast!!

 
 
Keely skied with me.  Something clicked with her this year because she is awesome!  Instead of everyone waiting for her, she was waiting for the boys this trip!
 


Luke's a natural! Zak had a little rougher time catching on this trip.  He hit his head pretty good a couple times, so we chilled like this for a little while :)  Both of them had sore bums by the end of the day!





The next day they were so sore they could barely move their necks - it was hilarious :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment