Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sold


We decided to sell our house here in Texas. We listed the house on a Friday.  Saturday morning we left so it could be shown.  Saturday night we had a full-price offer and they want to close in 30 days!  I can't begin to express how fortunate and blessed I feel that this has been such a quick process.  This might sound silly, but as we decided to list the house I prayed for the right family to find us and I truly feel this has been an answer to my prayers.  There are many houses for sell in the neighborhood and we tried to price it competitively; but I really feel that the right people found it at the right time.  One more assurance that this move was MEANT TO BE :)

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful! It sounds like everything is falling in place for you. Hope it continues to go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete