Friday, June 1, 2012

Where Are You From?

We had a conversation the other day trying to guess what our kids will say when they are asked where they are from.  It's going to be fun watching confused people when one kid says they are from a different state than the other kid :)  Maybe we should try and streamline their answers?  When we asked them Luke said Arizona, Zak and Keely said Texas, I said Utah, and Rob said Wisconsin.  We are a confused family :)  I do think that Arizona will be our standard answer, that's where we've lived 85% of our married life!

The classic response from people in Texas that have moved here from other states is "I grew up in (insert state), but I got here as fast as I could!"  I have a hard time disagreeing with this thought even though we've only been here a couple of years.  This small-town girl is tempted to say she's from Texas! I would have a harder time leaving if we weren't going on such an exciting adventure!  But I'm definitely packing the boots (don't think they'll be as fashionable in China as they are here)!

No comments:

Post a Comment